Friday, June 25, 2010

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

SO, who has done their homework and read the latest edition of Ms. Meyer's library? (of course I am talking about The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner). I must admit that this took me a lot longer to read than Twilight, even though it is about a third of the volume. WHY? Well I have been getting ready for the most fabulous party coming up. Oh, and I haven't forked over the money yet, (but I will very soon) to purchase my own copy. I have read it online for FREE, Ms. Meyer's gift to us fans. I have to say that I really enjoyed it. Have you read it? Are you going to? Are you reading Eclipse? If you are interested just click here to read it online, but remember it is only available until July 5th.

I really think that Ms. Meyer found her nitch. She really could write about these stories FOREVER and never run out of material. Even though some of it is a cross over from what you have already read, it is still so much fun to read something from someone's perspective.

No comments: