Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

This Father's Day I wanted to send a very special shout out to two amazing dads/actors.
To be honest when I read the books the first time I liked the character of Charlie Swan, but my expectations were not that high. However, Billy Burke made me just LOVE this character. He really encompassed Chief Swan so well. Congrats to Mr. Burke for doing such an awesome job. If you didn't know Billy has an album coming out June 22nd. I think that it is going to be a big hit. Much success.
Then there is this guy. Carlisle Cullen was always a favorite in the book. I really felt that he really tried to be the best "person" he could even when it was so unfamiliar to him. Peter Facinelli takes on this character so well. I keep wanting more time to spend with him, but before I know it the scene is over and they have moved on. I am excited to see Eclipse and hopefully some more time with all the Cullens.


No comments: