Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm a lOveR

I was finally able to sit down and watch my newly acquired New Moon DVD. YAY! I liked it more than in the theater, probably because I have not just barely read the book. I know that they cannot put everything in the movies that are in the books, but with Twilight I was concerned about some of the missing/messed up details. I felt like the second movie stayed truer to the book, which is a great thing. Maybe it is just the fact that I am a lOOver of the books and movies, but I thought that Kristen Stewart played Bella perfectly. She is completely how I think that Bella would be in real life. My sis compared her to Ellen Page the other night and I really do think that Kristen Stewart and Ellen Page are probably a lot alike. Kind of quirky.

My one complaint. I hate the way it feels when you see their kiss for her b-day. It seems so awkward. I know that Edward is supposed to be dealing with a lot of emotions, but you would think if he really was thinking what he thinks in the book he would have kissed her more convincingly.

Let us know what you thought about the DVD. Send an e-mail to SagaGirls@gmail.com. We may just post your thoughts....

No comments: