Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Are you reading?

We have a month and some change before the big event and I want to know...are you reading again? Do you like to see all the changes? Or do you prefer to have a distant memory of what happened and not have a vivid idea of the things you hate they changed?

If any of you are like me...have a couple kiddos...run around like crazy all day...and can't remember what you ate for breakfast a mere 2 hours after it happened then maybe it won't matter. I honestly can't remember the little details so I will be reading again. I will be devouring each page like it was the first time yet again. What are you most excited to see come alive on the big screen? What are you hoping they skip over? Is there anything? I'll be posting as I re-read...it may be slow because, um...I am reading 2 other books at the same time right now. {I just love to make myself crazy}

No comments: