Wednesday, October 24, 2012

31 Days: 1st World Charity

I don't mean to belittle this charity. I mean the spokesperson is none other than.....Ashley Greene, whom I LOVE as Alice. But a charity for girls to get prom dresses is pretty '1st World problems' to me. It does make me happy that some of these designer dresses actually get to make it onto a real life girl next door person and be used for something other than a silly premiere or stashed away in a closet for years to come. (Cause you know these celebrities can't be seen wearing the same dress twice....seriously who made that a rule?)

But check out the good works that they do HERE. Do you still have your prom dress sitting in your closet collecting dust? Don't you think some other girl could make wonderful memories in it? If so SHARE!

No comments: