Sunday, February 19, 2012

Promotion in Mexico

Here is an exerpt from the interview done while promoting "The Hunger Games" in Mexico.

Once again, the actors addressed the Twilight comparisons that are now common in the media, “There are similarities, but they are very different stories. I think The Hunger Games has more real elements. It’s very easy to compare them because both are movies with young actors, and are movies part of a saga, but their storys are very different,” said Jennifer.

On being about to get exposed to a huge audience thanks to the movies, Lawrence said: “I know who I am and I don’t like to be like the people who appear in TV or some kind of magazine; and I work hard to avoid being like that.” Liam agreed with her and stated that it’s his great, united family what helps him stay down-to-earth, because the entertainment industry is a very unstable business.

Wow, these kids seem really down to earth. I sure hope that they can continue to keep their heads level as this trilogy explodes.

No comments: