Saturday, April 17, 2010

set your DVR/TiVo

So I have become a twitter follower so that I can be up to date with any news going on. Here is the latest from Summit Entertainment. First came this one....
Next Friday 4/23, watch Oprah for the exclusive debut of the FINAL#EclipseTrailer!
followed by this one....
And visit our social networks after to chat live with surprise guests from the cast! More details to come...

I am so excited. Something finally to look forward to that isn't in two months. I was really disappointed in the interview that Oprah did with Stephenie Meyer last year. For someone who does so much for "woman power" and finding your destiny she really missed the boat in this interview. Maybe Oprah has learned her lesson and will do a re-interview or something.

Anyways thought you all might be interested. Of course once I get a chance I will post the trailer here too.


No comments: