Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Following Billy

I have this weird problem....I fall in love with a story/character and latch onto them and have a hard time letting go. I don't know why. I have finally released my fascination with Julia Roberts. It's funny my hubby and I really liked snatch, which turned into me liking Jason Statham, and subsequently every time I see a show with him in it I nudge my hubby and say, "Hey, It's OUR guy." Obviously the hubby has accepted this as a flaw in me and lives with it. I don't know why this happens, but SINCE I love all things twilight {silly Stephenie Meyer} I can't help following those actors that play my favorite characters. One of those being...{Billy Burke} I love him as Charlie. I think he wraps that character up. So, when randomly when I was searching for something to watch and stumbled on this {Revolution}. I was sucked in because Mr. Billy Burke is in it. BUT, I found fun little quirks inside it....like it is filmed in the same location as The Walking Dead {another guilty pleasure of mine}. I hope that you all check it out. The makers also grabbed onto the "Katniss" aspect by planting a young girl as a main character that is also great at bow hunting.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are much better at following those you love but I think this character/reality is a genetic fascination.

Heidi said...

I'm sorry but I can't get over the fact that the main bad guy, the black one, looks exactly like Obama??? Coincidence...I think not :)