Monday, August 20, 2012

Favorite Quotes from the BDP2

School is back in session....let's get the party going. We are all getting so anxious for the movie and we have plans that are being made. But until we are all "official" and stuff I wanted to remind you what we are all looking forward to.

Here are two of my favorite quotes from BDP2

"After eighteen years of being utterly ordinary, I finally found that I could shine."
I love this part of the story. I love that Bella finally grows into her skin {Literally}. She gets to unleash her inner goddess and it is just so much fun to watch that happen.

"You nicknamed my daughter after the Loch Ness Monster?"
This whole encounter absolutely makes me light up. Can you imagine? At Comic Con Kristen and Taylor commented about how much "fun" it was to film this. I hope that it lives up to my expectations in my head.

What is your favorite quote? What are you most looking forward to in BDP2? What are you hoping they leave out?

No comments: